Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Costume for the Trial

There has been much urging in recent weeks, mostly by my Professor but also by others, for me to dress up for the trial. While i would certainly like to and as i usually did that sort of thing for presentations in High School, I'm not really sure if i could get all the necessary stuff in time. That is, Louis XIV was rather fond of wearing enough cloths to fully robe at the very least three people and their mothers, and having no fasion sense myself, I'm almost positive that i would do shame to even his humblest of attires in my grandest attempts. That eing said, however, he also wore tights a lot, and that's something that really isn't hard at all to find in most clothing outlets these days, but the idea still gives me pause. I've never been one to 'branch out' so to speak when it comes to dressing (or one to make a fashion statement), and tights would certainly seem to fit that general description. But then again, it could be fun, and i just learned that there's a Davis Costume shop which i'll definitely check out if i have the time. Here's a link if you want to check it out yourself -- http://daviswiki.org/Costume_Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment