Sunday, June 3, 2012

Becoming Louis XIV

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I last posted, but seeing as how most of the views recorded in my blog's history were due to myself, i guess you probably don't mind.  Anyway, that aside, I now have a reason to blog again -- that is, a new assignment which looks to take advantage of the great public pulpit that is online blogging.

Unlike previous posts, this assignment is really more of a documentation log to keep track of my progress as I research and attempt to 'become,' so to speak, the French Monarch Louis XIV, for an in-class Galileo Trial.  I must say that I was rather pleased to be assigned the Illustrious Sun King as my role in the trial, as I've studied him extensively in the past, and i think it'll be just plain fun to act like a man who was perhaps the most megalomaniacal ruler of the age if not all time.  In any case, it should be interesting to see where this assignment leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment